Wednesday, 18 April 2012

The end...

The end? On my first post? Well not exactly... Tuesday 17th April marked the end of an era for me, after three long years I left my role as a PA in one of the hugest department stores in the world... It was an emotional day anyway, handing over my role to my replacement but what REALLY brought the tears was when I was presented with my amazing leaving gift from my gorgeous work colleagues and friends... possibly one of my favourite fragrances of all time... White Suede by Tom Ford. With its delicious suede and leather scents, heightened by amber it is basically TO DIE FOR

If you do not have this on your dressing table already.... GET IT. 

A 50ml bottle costs around £125.00. 

What's your favourite Tom Ford Fragrance?


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.

Hope to see you back here soon.

Love Stacie xoxo