Monday, 30 April 2012

Monday Morning Birdies

Monday morning came round way too fast right? I hate everything about Monday's - My alarm is somehow even louder and even more painful, rush hour is hell and you get into work to find dozens of emails from over the weekend.

So to make myself feel a little bit better, I always try and wear a hot outfit to make me feel slightly more human again.

I am in LOVE with this shirt and I am sure it made me work harder! Promise!

The gorge bird print shirt which has gold studs on the collar is from Zara worn with grey skinny jeans from Primark. My trusty black brogues from Office, Watch from Michael Kors, bracelets from Monica Vinader and Marc by Marc Jacobs and skull ring from Spitalfields market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.

Hope to see you back here soon.

Love Stacie xoxo