Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Collar Obsession

They say you should have a capsule wardrobe and I always think - Yeah righ as if I am going to wear the same combination of outfits week in week out. But recently I find my self living and I mean literally Monday to Sunday in these gorgeous shirts. I have an obsession with shirts! Long sleeves, 3 quarter sleeves, sleeveless.. I don't care what sleeve as long as it has a collar!

What I love the most about shirts this season is you can dress them up for work, dress them down for weekends and they look adorable with a little cardi or blazer - Perfect for this awful weather we are having in the uk. I love collars and shirts so much that I am thinking of getting a few detachable collars to add to some of my tops!

So.... Here it is! The top half of my capsule wardrobe. Wow! I said it. My capsule wardrobe!

Are you as obsessed with shirts as me? Have you tried the de-tach able collars?

Lots of love

Stacie x

*All shirts featured are from Topshop and Zara.

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a couple sleeveless collared shirts the other day. I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That owl shirt is amazing! Shirts are probably my fave thing to wear at the minute as well, So diverse! lol
    x

    www.saramariii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that owl shirt! So cute, I am a sucker for shirts with animals printed on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all so lovely! LV x
    lv-inlovewith.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.

Hope to see you back here soon.

Love Stacie xoxo