Wednesday, 16 May 2012

FaceTime Love

Hello Girlies

So it's rare I blog about something other than fashion or beauty but I just had to say... FaceTime! Best invention ever and I only experienced it yesterday! I have had an iPhone and iPad for god knows how long but neve thought to try it so the Hubby and I gave it a go last night... SO much fun. Such a good tool especially when you have long periods away from your loved ones, all you need is a iPhone, iPad or touch as well as a wi-fi connection and you are good to go!

It is completely free so no excuse not to try it. Phone calls will never be the same again!

Anyways, hope you all have a gorgeous day! The sun is shining here in London - about time too!

Lots of love

Stacie x

3 comments:

  1. Aw that lil kid is the cutest ever! LV x
    lv-inlovewith.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!! I am not an iphone/ipad user but it is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the info, Stacie!;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.

Hope to see you back here soon.

Love Stacie xoxo