Tuesday, 29 May 2012

H&M Haul

I LOVE H&M at the moment! They are nailing it with their summer shades with rails and rails of neon, pastels and metallic's.

Its hard to be good but I think I did quite well today considering! my personal favourite is the neon yellow statement necklace, I think it'll look fab with absolutely everything! I am going to team it up with the long black sleeveless shirt and a pair of black skinny's tomorrow. I am also in LOVE with the metallic skirt, I have a very similar leather look one from Zara and I love the style, it's so flattering and not too short so perfect for work.

These piece's were all from One New Change near St Paul's tube station.

Hope you love as much as I do.

Lots of kisses

Stacie x

*For prices and sizes please get in touch

9 comments:

  1. If i saw the neon necklace in a shop i don't think i would pick it up, but i must say i looks really good with that black shirt. May just have to find myself a neon necklace next time im out shopping :)
    http://purelybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That neon necklace is stunning, I love it! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you do much for your comment, they have it in store now and I think it was only about £10.00!

      Lots of love

      Stacie x

      Delete
  3. Great haul! Love your blog dear!

    Check out mine!
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOVE that necklace!! if thats recent -- im going to get it after work :)

    ps want to follow each other???

    xxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you do much for the comment - I'm following you too.

      Can't wait to read all your posts!

      Stacie x

      Delete
  5. i love the metallic skirt!

    thefashioncyclist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That black shirt with the neon yellow looks so good! The long sheer panel on the top is amazinnng. I really like your style!


    Check out my blog! http://eveningonmytail.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.

Hope to see you back here soon.

Love Stacie xoxo