Sunday, 13 May 2012

High Street Make Up Haul

I must admit, I have always been a bit of a make up snob when it comes to make up and over the years I have convinced myself that if I don't buy a premium make up brand, it just wont work as well but just recently, I have changed my opinion. 

It all started when I started wearing Rimmel's Soft Kohl eyeliner, it retails at just £2.99 and I completely swear by it. I have started trying loads more high street brands and every so often, have a mad little spree. 

These are the things I brought it Superdrug today: 

Barry M Lipgloss in 5 - £ 4.49
Miss Sporty Nail Varnish in 14 - £1.99
Extra Super Lash Mascara by Rimmel (Black) £4.99
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow pencil in 002 Hazel - £2.99
Barry M Magnetic Nail Varnish in Dark Silver (Especially cant wait to try this!) - £4.99

& lastly my trusty Soft Kohl Eyeliner from Rimmel - £2.99

Look out for reviews on each of these products this week! Oh and just a heads up! I didn't realise that Superdrug now have a loyalty card, just like the advantage card from Boots! If you haven't already, go grab one! I love spending my points in Boots don't you?

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

Lots of love

Stacie x

4 comments:

  1. I bought the extra super lash mascara by rimmel on friday and it is now my favourite.
    Your blog is great, we followed. :D
    http://fibiandtaniscorner.blogspot.com.es/
    Fibi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so glad to here it! Cant wait to try it in the morning!

      & thank you SO much for following, I'm also now following you!

      Lots of love x

      Delete
  2. Liking the look of he polish and lip gloss :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hauls!!!

    Thanks for the post!!!

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.

Hope to see you back here soon.

Love Stacie xoxo