Thursday, 10 May 2012

Label Lust - Mink Pink

At LAST! One of my favourite brands I discovered whilst I was travelling in Australia is well and truly here! It has been stocked in very small supplies in a few places over the years but now you can find it all over the place - asos, Urban Outfitters, Harrods, Shopbop and a number of independent boutiques. Have a little looksie at some of my favourite pieces from their Summer collection. This selection pretty much sums up the brand to a T. Pretty, floral, girly, folky with a hint of rock.

Have you ever brought anything by Mink Pink? What do you think?


Lots of kisses

Stacie x

4 comments:

  1. I share your obsession with Mink Pink. I spend way too much time lusting after everything they make! I love the blouse with the lace inserts. Classic with a twist!

    Just followed your blog and I'm loving it!

    Rebecca
    http://basse-couture.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture!So cool clothes!
    I am new your reader.Followed your blog, follow me?
    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tasseled vest!! Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments lovely ladies, I am following you all back.

    Cant wait to see all your pictures and posts.

    Lots of love

    Stacie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.

Hope to see you back here soon.

Love Stacie xoxo