Sunday, 6 May 2012

Lust Alert #002 - River Island 'Darice Spring' High Top Wedges

Ever since I saw Beyonce wearing the Isabel Marant Bekket High Top wedges in her Love on Top video, I have been in love. So it makes me very happy to find an amazing copy that cost a fraction of the price! Introducing Darice Spring by River Island. They cost just £40.00! About £400.00 less than the originals and I don't know about you but I think I actually prefer the River Island ones! I like the fact they have laces instead of Velcro, I think Velcro straps can look a bit bulky. Love them! Best purchase in a long time and I can't wait to wear them and wear them again and again!

These also come in grey and white so I am definitely thinking about getting a pair of those too, they'll look great in the summer.

You can get these online or in store www.riverisland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.

Hope to see you back here soon.

Love Stacie xoxo