Monday, 7 May 2012

My week in photos #001


So this is my first ever week in photos post but it seems to be the done thing to do in the blogging world! Hehe! 
I had such an awesome week, went up to Winchester with work to spend the day with one of my lovely colleague, Had a bit of a Zara haul, then spent the long weekend with my gorgeous Boyfriend and Boyfriend Junior. We went to the Science Museum yesterday and out of all the times I have been to the Science museum, this was the best time - Mainly because we spent the majority of the day on the kids floor! Then since it was so rainy yesterday, we done a little of bit of shopping - well tried too, I picked up abut 6 things in Primark then got impatient with the ridiculous queue so left those for another day and went and got my BEAUTIFUL Darice Spring wedge high tops from River Island. Today Bank Holiday Monday only means one thing... Sofa, Blanket, Lots of cups of tea and Blogging! :) 

Hope your week was a good as mine. 

Lots of love x



5 comments:

  1. Love the pic of your cat hehee!! And i like those trainers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog hun! so happy i found it today!
    you are seriously so gorgeous!!

    newest bloggy friend/follower

    <3
    say hi back sometime?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much lovely. I love your blog too and have started following back.

      Lots of love

      Stacie x

      Delete
  3. you take great pictures! I love your phone case!

    Come on by an enter my Giveaway for Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanner!

    A Little Lacey

    Julianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweets. I have started following you back too. Can't wait to see all your updates!

      Lots of love

      Stacie x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment.

Hope to see you back here soon.

Love Stacie xoxo