Sunday, 13 May 2012

My week in photos #002


Hey Lovelies

Firstly I have to say - SUMMER IS HERE! Even if it is only for the weekend, what a gorgeous one! It has been the perfect end to a perfect week! To be honest this week has been pretty lazy, work - home, work - home, work - home then had quite a chilled out weekend, had a lovely lunch in Danson Park which is in Bexley, Kent on Saturday afternoon then went to see Avengers on Saturday night - I must admit, despite all it's good reviews, I wasn't a huge fan! I have never really been a lover of sci-fi'y films, I would have much rather seen American Pie The Reunion or What to Expect when Expecting! Definitely my kind of movies!

One day in the week I also had a bit of an explore around my new work area, there are some really really pretty buildings in The City. It's funny all the things you miss when you pass them everyday!

I'm sure you'll notice I have had a complete blog re-vamp this week, I think I am still happy with it but I plan to spend a couple of hours on it today, doing a few more tweaks! I am NEVER ever satisfied! 

How has your week been? Have you had good weather too? & lastly.. What do you think of the new layout? 

Lots of love
Stacie x

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment.

Hope to see you back here soon.

Love Stacie xoxo