Sunday, 20 May 2012

Sally Hansen Nail Stickers

I love doing my nails and LOVE nail art so I cant believe I have only just tried Nail Stickers. I have always been a fan of Sally Hansen products so when I saw her gorgeous range of stickers I had to give them a go. 

I went for the lace design (I have stupidly thrown away the box so I'm not sure on the exact name). They also come in animal print - I saw Zebra and Leopard but I am sure there are heaps more. They cost around £7.00 (Again, sorry I don't have the exact price)

They look fairly straight forward to apply, in the box you get 16 stickers, a cuticle stick and a nail file. All you have to do before applying them is make sure all polish is removed so once I did that, I was ready to go. 

True to their word, they are very easy to apply, The first couple went a little bit bumpy but because of the print you cant really see the bumps and once I got the hang of it, they were really easy. The stickers are quite big so you just need to file off the excess which again is really easy.

Once the stickers are on, you just need to give them a quick wipe with some nail polish remover to get off any excess dust from filing off the edges and you are good to go! 

They claim they last 10 days and I've had mine on for 4 days now and they are still looking great! 

Sally Hansen impresses once again! 

Have you tried nail stickers? Are you a fan? 

Lots of love 

Stacie x

1 comment:

  1. Those lacey nails look TOO adorable! I'll definitely have to try them soon - but with white lace!
    you have a lovely blog, missy :)

    xo, Samantha
    sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.

Hope to see you back here soon.

Love Stacie xoxo