Wednesday, 23 May 2012

A Summers day in Oxford

Yesterday I was lucky enough to spend the afternoon strolling around Oxford after a work meeting at the Malmaison Hotel and I have to say - I am in love! It is SUCH a gorgeous city and has so many lovely sites. I also picked the perfect day for it! Hello summer!

Here a a few snaps of my sightings - there would have been loads more but I had a huge bag so didn't explore as much as I should have. I will definitely be going back!

Have you been to Oxford? Did you love it as much as I did?

Lots of love

Stacie

1 comment:

  1. 'Have you been to Oxford? Did you love it as much as I did? '

    I liked it, but did not do the canal ride there but did at Cambridge. You did a fine job with the photos. I applied both places (PhD) but only Cambridge was interested at all, so I have only made a return visit to Cambridge, but they are both worth exploring.

    Russ:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.

Hope to see you back here soon.

Love Stacie xoxo