Saturday, 2 June 2012

Collective Haul - Jubilee Weekender

Hey Beautys!

Hope you are all really well and looking forward to the 4 day weekend and all the patriotic festivities? I am SO excited! (Mainly about the 4 day weekend if I am honest!).

I'm off to Cheltenham today with the other half to stay in 'Hotel du Vin' which also have it's own little health spa so naturally I have booked myself in for an express facial and a zen spa pedicure. The Boy is also having a pedicure (shhhh!).

Hotel du Vin are famous for their Bistros so I had to book a table and I cannot wait to try some of their yummy 'quintessentially British' dishes.

Being the shopaholic that I am, I couldn't resist getting a few new bits to take away.

Can't wait to tell you all about it!

How will you all be spending the 4 day weekend? Are you planning or go to any Jubilee parties?

Lots of love

Stacie x

Products shown:

1. Coral bikini - Topshop - £28.00
2. Black studded make up bag - Topshop - £12.00
3. False eyelashes - Kiss - Around £6.00
4. MP3 FM transmitter (plays your music from your phone/MPS player through your car stereo - Belkin - £22.50
5. Black dress - Topshop -£46.00
6.Lipstick in Tease by Topshop (reviews coming soon) - Around £10.00
7.Pen eyeliner in black by Topshop (reviews coming soon) - Around £10.00
8. Fake tan - Loreal Sublime Bronze - Around £7.00

For full product info, colours, prices and sizes, please get in touch.

3 comments:

  1. that dress is so structured and just beautiful. i wish i could pull of a coral swimsuit. seems like you had fun at the spa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in trying out the Loreal Sublime Bronze. I am fond of fake tans so this caught my attention. So how was it? Does it last long?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.

Hope to see you back here soon.

Love Stacie xoxo